PXT Select™ helps interview and select the right people for the job so organizations and people thrive. Initially developed by Profiles International, PXT Select helps align people to roles based on the traits most important to be successful, so you can hire smarter, and retain longer. We can help you hire, onboard, train & engage the right people to build a better future.
Based initially on ProfilesXT, this assessment uses computer adaptive testing to evaluate a candidate’s level of abilities by selecting questions based on the candidate’s previous answers. For example, if Sally answered multiple “medium” difficult questions correctly, the system would prompt her to answer a series of “difficult” questions. Not only does this format maximize assessment precision, but also accelerates the entire assessment process for the candidate. From the candidate’s perspective, the difficulty of the assessment seems to tailor itself to his or her level of cognitive and behavioral trait expression. This customizable solution gives you the freedom to unlock the value of additional reports without worrying about extra costs.
PXT Select™ Orientation Video – Click on the arrow below to play.
PXT Select™ helps you:
- Make the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter
- Fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire smarter.
- Measure a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests
- Obtain easy to understand information about the candidate, and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process
- Measure a candidate’s thinking style, behaviors, and interests: three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace
PXT Select’s suite of reports helps organizations to select, onboard, coach and develop employees including:
- Leadership Report
- Get insight into a candidate’s leadership potential & discover how an individual might confront the complexities of a leadership role.
- Sales: Coaching Report
- Using sales-related language, you’ll not only receive an individual’s assessment results but this report provides coaching tips about how he or she may approach different aspects of a sales position.
- Sales: Comprehensive Selection Report
- Looking for customized interview questions tailored for sales positions? You’ll get that plus critical sales practices derived from a combination of behavior scales.
- Comprehensive Selection Report – View a sample report.
- Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
- Multiple Positions Report
- What’s the best fit for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization.
- Multiple Candidates Report
- Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single positon.
- Team Report – View a sample report.
- See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
- Manager-Employee Report – View a sample report.
- Individual’s Feedback Report
- Candidates can learn from PXT Select™, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
- Individual’s Graph
- Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
- Coaching Report
- Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
- Performance Model Report
- Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.
If you’re looking for assistance interpreting and making decisions based on the PXT Select™ assessment answers, we offer personalized consulting to guide you through the results. We also provide in-depth training for managers to maximize the value of the assessment information and administrative training that allows you to manage the information throughout each employee’s career.